Terms And Conditions
Introduction This website is owned, operated and maintained by Trading and Investment (TAI) Limited. TAI Ltd. provides a Membership Service that enables all investor-members to:
- Access the membership section of the website
- Attend events o Receive regular updates, via an advisory and email
- Interact with other members, via the website
- Ask questions of and receive feedback from the membership body and staff By signing and using the Membership Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The value of investment can go down as well as up. Your capital and income is at risk.
Registration and Membership
1. All investors are required to sign up as a member. By signing the membership details, the individual is deemed to have already invested in any of the company’s compensation plans.
2. A Member is anyone who invests in the complans and signs on the TAI Ltd. website, as an individual or as part of their corporation among the investors in TAI Ltd.
3. TAI Ltd. reserves the right at all times to accept or reject Membership as it feels appropriate.
4. Upon signing up you will become a Member of TAI Ltd. and gain access to TAI LTd. membership services (including the Member-only section of the website, receive news, etc.).
5. Membership is for a limited period and to continue Membership you must have invested in any of the complans.
6. TAI Ltd. may terminate your Membership in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. No fees are collected for membership.
1. Members can use their Membership login to enter the Member-only area of the website.
2. Upon signing, a Profile for each Member will be created in the Members Section. This is mandatory and will include your name,etc.
3. Members will be asked to fill in additional details e.g. add a photograph and special interests. This is optional, though Members are likely to benefit from providing information about themselves.
4. Information held on the TAI Ltd. Members’ Area pages is subject to the privacy law.
TAI Ltd. members benefit most from their membership when they support and learn from one another. To do this it is important that you share some information about yourself and your work, and that there is an element of trust between Members. We strongly encourage you to contribute, discuss and comment. However, it is also important to be safe and respectful. Your responsibilities as a Member are that:
1. All details that the Member provides to us are true and correct and you will keep the information updated.
2. You agree that your data can be shared in the Members section and other data you upload to your Profile.
3. You are responsible for all the information which you indicate, upload or display on the Website.
4. You will not post any material which is false, inaccurate, abusive or in violation of any Philippine laws relating to online conduct and with any applicable international laws.
5. You will not post or display any content which contains software viruses, or any that contains chain letters, bulk mail, junk mail, spam or similar.
6. You will not post any material or comments which makes any commercial endorsement, or promotes any commercial product, service, event or publication not directly relevant to the discussion.
7. You are solely responsible for how you interact with other users of the Website.
8. It is your responsibility to keep your password/membership number and log-in details confidential. Our security measures depend on you complying with this obligation, and we are not responsible for any breach of your privacy due to your failure either to keep your password/membership number secure.
9. Other Members may also see and use the personal data you make available in the Members directory. Think carefully about the information you disclose. Do not make any information public which you do not want other Members to see.
10. If you have a concern about how another Member is using your personal data, or if you think it is being used in breach of these Terms, please report this via email@example.com
TAI Ltd.’s Responsibilities
1. TAI Ltd. may delete, edit, lock, move or remove any content without notice and for any reason and/or to record the IP address from which any content is posted, uploaded or displayed without notice and for any reason, (including, without limitation) content which is in breach of these Terms.
2. We will respect the privacy of your data which you supply to us which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. We will use your data to administer your Membership and the Events you attend.
4. We are not responsible for the use made of your personal data by other Members who access it through the Website.
5. We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our discretion.
High Risk Warning: Forex, Futures, and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risks. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. You must be aware of the risks of investing in forex, futures, and options and be willing to accept them in order to trade in these markets.
Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Please do not trade with borrowed money or money you cannot afford to lose. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. Please remember that the past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Questions, comments and requests regarding these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org